Industry - Law Enforcement
Active Information for a Tactical Edge
Keep your force informed and your information secure.
Tighter budgets. Evolving threats to public safety. Collaboration with nearby jurisdictions and a host of state, county and federal agencies. The challenges make it more difficult than ever to maintain officer and public safety. Managing law enforcement records is an increasingly-complex task, and the quality of your public service depends on your ability to make the most of your information.
Laserfiche solutions help you meet these demands by getting the right information to the right people while protecting it from unauthorized access and distribution.
Manage and distribute case knowledge.
- Manage entire case files, from paper and electronic documents to photographs and digital audio or video recordings.
- Accelerate the routing and approval of case documents.
- Quickly provide records for investigations and court appearances, subpoenas, and FOIA requests.
Share intelligence for a rapid response.
- Distribute information to other agencies while limiting access to confidential records.
- Deliver building plans, HAZMAT reports and other intelligence to first responders with GIS integration.
- Share access to mission-critical documents and case files through your RMS.
Restrict information access to authorized personnel.
- Protect the integrity of criminal investigations with strict control of access to police reports and evidentiary records.
- Monitor user activity, including viewing and printing, with Audit Trail™ functionality.
- Redact records to be released in accordance with local, state and federal regulations while maintaining information confidentiality.